Advertisement
Top Ad Banner
Advertisement
Middle Ad Banner

SSC SI & CAPF Answer Key 2022 – Paper I

In-Article Advertisement
In Article Ad

SSC SI & CAPF Answer Key 2022 – Paper I

  1. Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2022
  2. Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Applications: 30-08-2022 till 23:30 hrs
  3. Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-08-2020 till 23:30 hrs
  4. Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 31-08-2020 till 23:30 hrs
  5. Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charge: 01-09-2022 by 23:00 Hrs
  6. Date of Paper I Exam: 09 to 11-11-2022
Important Links
Exam Results (03-11-2022) Click Here
Admit Card (01-11-2022) SSCMPR | SSCWR | SSCKKR | SSCNER | SSCCR | SSCER
Application Result (25-10-2022) Click Here
Apply Online Registration | Login

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Please refer to the detailed table and official notification link in the body of the post above. Application fees differ by category.
Eligible candidates will generally require specified academic qualifications as stated in the job highlights section above.
Advertisement